Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" Empty
PostSubject: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi im looking to complete mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits". Was wondering if anyone can help with that. The mission information is at the following link: The Shadow Awaits

if anyone can help with this mission that would be great! Please PM me and we can arrange a date and time.

Thanks,
JRC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 am

Jrc,
I am currently on rank 3 for Bastok. I will knock them out ASAP so that we can get you ready for Dynamis. I should be able to get to Rank 5 with no problems. We will get you your dynamis access really soon.

Budah.

Last edited by Budah on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 am

Hi Budah,
Thanks, I will keep you updated on my status on this mission. Just in case I get help before you finish getting to rank 5.

Thanks,
JRC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm

i need that mission as well.. in Sandy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Getting Rank 6   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:57 am

I am pretty sure that both 5-1 and 5-2 are the same for all nations. I've been partying with samhain and unfourgiven to get them to that point. They are both set to fight dragon for rank 3 bastok. I'll get with Budah when we go for rank 4 and 5. I'll come back and post a time and date for when we proceed for 6 and pick up any ls members who wish to have it completed. After all you can't get in on Budah's dynamis ls without Rank 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Congrats Jrc and Calie.
We finally got your Rank 6 done. As for me I am going to continue on and Finish Bastok. I will then Join the ranks of Windurst and complete that one too. After Windurst I will return to my home nation of Sandy. I will be free to help everyone with all battles in any rank.
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:56 am

Budah wrote:
Congrats Jrc and Calie.
We finally got your Rank 6 done. As for me I am going to continue on and Finish Bastok. I will then Join the ranks of Windurst and complete that one too. After Windurst I will return to my home nation of Sandy. I will be free to help everyone with all battles in any rank.

This was an awesome battle to do and real easy with level 75's in the party. The Cutscene was awesome too! If anyone needs help with this I can come as your healer as I am a 75 WHM.

Thanks Budah, Droogie, Calie, and anyone else I forgot to mention that was in the PT.

- JRC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 am

TOO EASY. The battle was almost over by the time my Cut Scene ended!! Was great fun though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Too Easy   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Angell,
There were 4 people that didnt have the cutscene so we got bored and just started killing the Shadow Lord anyways. It was fun. Just sorry you didnt get a chance to hit him that often. We can always go back so you can see it again.
Budah
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:28 pm

What a way to end a mission fight is to not have to fight at all lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"   Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with mission 5-2 "The Shadow Awaits"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Megadynamis Linkshell Forum :: FFXI MegaDiscussion :: Missions & Quests-
Jump to: