Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

Zilart Missions - Divine Might

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

Zilart Missions - Divine Might Empty
PostSubject: Zilart Missions - Divine Might   Zilart Missions - Divine Might I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm

I know, I know. These missions are old and weak. But I still need Divine might finished. and I know Reise was looking to get Bahamut v1 done as well.

I'm looking at Sunday as being a good day for this. Is anyone available around 4pm EST to go to this? let me know, as I will also try to get friends to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Divine Might   Zilart Missions - Divine Might I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:13 pm

I know alot of people have done this. But I would like to ask if we could do another run sometime. I have a pop item and would like to complete my Rise of the Zilart stole, and yes the items are nice to have. I hope there is more people who need it as well, the older players who done this you help and or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tycho
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: Zilart Missions - Divine Might   Zilart Missions - Divine Might I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Tycho, I only did this fight 1 time and it was rather fun. I will come along if you need people (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Kluaf
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Kluaf

PostSubject: Divine Might Fight Sunday 1 9 11   Zilart Missions - Divine Might I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

A group is going this sunday january 9th get a hold of me if you need this or if u know some1 who needs it have em get a hold of me or if u just wanna help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilart Missions - Divine Might   Zilart Missions - Divine Might I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilart Missions - Divine Might
Page 1 of 1