Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

Sandy Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I am currently on the move with San'doria Missions. I am currently on mission 7-1. If you need help getting to that point I will be more than happy to help you. It would be nice to get a static going to complete sandy.

Once I get rank 10 for Sandy I will have Rank 10 in all nations and will be able to help with any mission.

Last edited by Jrc on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:33 pm

You know I'm here to help ya Jrc! Just let me know when you want to finish it up! We also need to get Droo and Unfo finished up in Bastok. I'll need help with finishing Windy if anyone is willing to help. bounce
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Shallon,
Sounds great. It would be nice to get these missions out of the way. Lolipochaser and Xxglennx are on the same mission I am on. So we do have some people. I would also be happy to help you with finishing up Windy too. Im gonna set aside some time to do this.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: sandy mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

I'd like to finish up all sandy missions. I guess we need to get done 7-2 first.

Thank you
Loli
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok I have noticed a few members in need of San d'oria missions. I will be setting up a static for us to complete these. It also means that we may end up having to go back a few missions to get others caught up. I will /tell you when I see you. Chances are the static will do the missions at about 11:30pm EST. Since I am in Hawaii I am a few hours behind.

- JRC
Back to top Go down

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:44 pm

ok see you later. Loli

P.S. if it's possible, could you remind on this web about day, time, and city of dynamis?
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Lolipopchaser wrote:
ok see you later. Loli

P.S. if it's possible, could you remind on this web about day, time, and city of dynamis?

Hi Loli,
The current Dynamis Linkshell that you are in is called Dynamaniacs which is not associated to the Megadeth Linkshell. We are in the process of creating a dynamis linkshell which will be connected to Megadeth. You will hear more news in the coming weeks about it. In the mean time Dynamaniacs runs are Tuesday and Saturday Meet at 10pm EST and enter at 11pm EST. You may go to their forum to check the schedule at http://dynamaniacs.forumotion.com I hope this helps.

- JRC
Back to top Go down
willabee
Too Weak

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm currently on Sandy 9-2 the BCNM in Fei Yin

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am

Me mike and J just did that fight was very fun and nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandy Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Mission   Sandy Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Mission
Page 1 of 1