Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

Limbus Static

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Limbus Static Empty
PostSubject: Limbus Static   Limbus Static I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Limbus is a timed event in sea where you get ancient beastcoins and items to upgrade your artifact gear to the +1 version. We run on Sunday's at 10 EST and Wednesday at 11 EST. This event is where you see the Homam gear come from. You will need to be on Chapter 8 in CoP to have see access to be able to do Limbus.

The Limbus group that I am in came from my old dynamis group so we have many members of our linkshell and a few from another linkshell that run limbus together. We are a close knit family and we work well to acomplish the task with less people than what is called for. An example of this is Omega recommends 14~18 people and we did it with 12 with only two deaths.

If there are some members that want to do Limbus send me a /tell in game. I will speak with the other leaders to see about getting you in to do the events. We need dedication in being there otherwise we will not be keeping you around long.

~Budah~
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Limbus Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbus Static   Limbus Static I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm

For those of you that are interested in Limbus, the linkshell's name is newLovLimbus. They still run every Sunday and Wednesday at the times listed. If you would like to join, please send me a /tell and I will inform the leader. They are looking for a few more members. I run with them now and again when I can make the times.

- Jrc

Again the times are
Wednesday - 11pm EST
Sunday - 10pm EST
Gather in Port Jeuno
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Limbus Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbus Static   Limbus Static I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 am

Getting ready to dominate a Limbus zone!!!! RAWR!!!!!

Limbus Static Limbus10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limbus Static Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbus Static   Limbus Static I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limbus Static
Page 1 of 1