Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Please post your application before registering on the website. Your application will stay posted until you complete the trial period which is a minimum of 3 runs. PLEASE CREATE A NEW TOPIC WHEN POSTING YOUR APPLICATION

Thank you,
JRC

Last edited by Jrc on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
besickl1

PostSubject: Besickl's application   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

In Game Name: Besickl

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level): 90s war, cor, drg, nin, bst, sam, smn, dnc, thf, rdm, whm. blu. mnk

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: I will be able to make as much as possible i usually do not work during those times

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: yes

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: If I would need to leave due to being tired I would notify leaders and warp out

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): Wins in all zones except Tav, Ran with Calm for 3+ years and was respected enough to be invited to their sky ls and end game ls majority of experience is as DD but towards the end I did become a main assist

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I gear all my jobs so I can come as what is needed for benefit of run

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc): 12 out of my 13 level 90s I leveled them to 75 before abyssea came out so my greatest accomplishment would have to be learning my jobs by taking the time required, my main goals are to finish gearing my jobs the way I would like them, conflict I usually just tell people I am most comfortable with the problems and letting them handle it or not if its not a big issue

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: Know the majority of the people in shell and most of them I would list as friends

*** Notice - Due to having a member bank, we are only looking for the most dedicated members. We discourage members picking and choosing the zones they come too. If we notice a pattern, your pearl will be broken. Consider this your warning.
Back to top Go down
Locke23

PostSubject: Dynamis LS Application by Lockehaert   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

In Game Name: Lockehaert

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level):Samurai 90 & THF 90

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: YES

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: YES

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: YES

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): I Have been a member of Dynamis Bums when i created my first and 2nd account in year 2003 and 2005 respectively both coming as samurai 75. This is my 3rd account and i am experienced on the runs.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why?

Yes, as long as I have them leveled soon. right now i'm concentrating more on melee jobs but nevertheless i will be leveling mage jobs as to make my FFXI experience more better.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc):

As I've said, I've been a member of Dynamis Bums before. I think the LS died so I'm looking for a Dynamis LS eversince. I want to experience the full FFXI game especially the endgame itself to the fullest. I am willing to abide by the rules of the LS. If there is conflict with other members (if there will be) I usually talk to them in a nice way. If there is nothing that I can do to come into terms with the other person I just report it to the LS officials and let them take action. This is a game of cooperation to eventually meet are goals to succeed by winning this game and experiencing FFXI to the fullest.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: I've met several of it's members and i saw how good they are at what they are doing esp in their jobs, so I imagine that they must be good also in Dynamis.That's why I chose this Dynamis LS.
Back to top Go down
Jrc
Admin
Jrc

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 am

besickl1 wrote:
In Game Name: Besickl

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level): 90s war, cor, drg, nin, bst, sam, smn, dnc, thf, rdm, whm. blu. mnk

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: I will be able to make as much as possible i usually do not work during those times

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: yes

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: If I would need to leave due to being tired I would notify leaders and warp out

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): Wins in all zones except Tav, Ran with Calm for 3+ years and was respected enough to be invited to their sky ls and end game ls majority of experience is as DD but towards the end I did become a main assist

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I gear all my jobs so I can come as what is needed for benefit of run

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc): 12 out of my 13 level 90s I leveled them to 75 before abyssea came out so my greatest accomplishment would have to be learning my jobs by taking the time required, my main goals are to finish gearing my jobs the way I would like them, conflict I usually just tell people I am most comfortable with the problems and letting them handle it or not if its not a big issue

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: Know the majority of the people in shell and most of them I would list as friends

*** Notice - Due to having a member bank, we are only looking for the most dedicated members. We discourage members picking and choosing the zones they come too. If we notice a pattern, your pearl will be broken. Consider this your warning.

Welcome Besickl! I have already activated your login and you already have a pearl.

- Jrc
Back to top Go down
https://megadynamis.forumotion.net
Jrc
Admin
Jrc

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

Locke23 wrote:
In Game Name: Lockehaert

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level):Samurai 90 & THF 90

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: YES

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: YES

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: YES

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): I Have been a member of Dynamis Bums when i created my first and 2nd account in year 2003 and 2005 respectively both coming as samurai 75. This is my 3rd account and i am experienced on the runs.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why?

Yes, as long as I have them leveled soon. right now i'm concentrating more on melee jobs but nevertheless i will be leveling mage jobs as to make my FFXI experience more better.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc):

As I've said, I've been a member of Dynamis Bums before. I think the LS died so I'm looking for a Dynamis LS eversince. I want to experience the full FFXI game especially the endgame itself to the fullest. I am willing to abide by the rules of the LS. If there is conflict with other members (if there will be) I usually talk to them in a nice way. If there is nothing that I can do to come into terms with the other person I just report it to the LS officials and let them take action. This is a game of cooperation to eventually meet are goals to succeed by winning this game and experiencing FFXI to the fullest.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: I've met several of it's members and i saw how good they are at what they are doing esp in their jobs, so I imagine that they must be good also in Dynamis.That's why I chose this Dynamis LS.

Hi Lockehaert, please proceed to register with the website. I have given you a pearl already. Also welcome to the shell!

- Jrc
Back to top Go down
Timelord

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 am

In Game Name: Timelord

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level): 90: WAR, THF, SMN, MNK, BLM, RDM, WHM. 85: SAM

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: Can make both, but would be constantly late about 30-40 minutes. Work 4pm-12pm EST 5 nights a week.

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: Yes

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: Yes. I tend to keep late hours.

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): Was one of the leaders of the dyna shell, "FubarDynamis." We ran for about 1.5 years before the shell broke up. Started out mainly being DD, but about 1/2 way through, I became the main puller. As a linkshell, we never did the dreamlands or Xarcabard, so I have had no experience with either zone, although I do have access to both.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I am willing to come as whatever job is needed. I have leveled many different jobs for reasons of being able to change to what is needed when it is needed to make things easier for everyone.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc): I believe I am an all around good character/person. I am easy to get along with, very attentive when it comes to learning new things, or just old things I'm not aware of. I've returned to the game about 2.5-3 years ago and have played everyday since, with the exception of the game being shut down (which meant I had nothing to do...it was just awful lol). Although I'm not very far on many of the missions, I plan on working on that very soon. As far as conflict with other members, I try to avoid it if possible. Because even though FFXI is a big part of my life, it is still just a game. Sometime problems with other members just need to be talked about, or sometimes just need to be ignored and just moved passed. And in all actuality, I've only had a major problem with one character ever on FFXI. I feel I am a very easy-to-get-along-with type of guy.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: There are a couple reasons actually. First reason is because I was quite excited when I found out that this was a late night shell. Being that I work evenings, there are not many even ls's I can attend. And secondly, and most importantly, I have befriended and been doing a lot of things with a few of the member of this Linkshell and just have had such a good time with them and enjoy doing things with them.
Back to top Go down
Jrc
Admin
Jrc

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 am

Timelord wrote:
In Game Name: Timelord

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level): 90: WAR, THF, SMN, MNK, BLM, RDM, WHM. 85: SAM

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: Can make both, but would be constantly late about 30-40 minutes. Work 4pm-12pm EST 5 nights a week.

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: Yes. I tend to keep late hours.

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): Was one of the leaders of the dyna shell, "FubarDynamis." We ran for about 1.5 years before the shell broke up. Started out mainly being DD, but about 1/2 way through, I became the main puller. As a linkshell, we never did the dreamlands or Xarcabard, so I have had no experience with either zone, although I do have access to both.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I am willing to come as whatever job is needed. I have leveled many different jobs for reasons of being able to change to what is needed when it is needed to make things easier for everyone.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc): I believe I am an all around good character/person. I am easy to get along with, very attentive when it comes to learning new things, or just old things I'm not aware of. I've returned to the game about 2.5-3 years ago and have played everyday since, with the exception of the game being shut down (which meant I had nothing to do...it was just awful lol). Although I'm not very far on many of the missions, I plan on working on that very soon. As far as conflict with other members, I try to avoid it if possible. Because even though FFXI is a big part of my life, it is still just a game. Sometime problems with other members just need to be talked about, or sometimes just need to be ignored and just moved passed. And in all actuality, I've only had a major problem with one character ever on FFXI. I feel I am a very easy-to-get-along-with type of guy.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: There are a couple reasons actually. First reason is because I was quite excited when I found out that this was a late night shell. Being that I work evenings, there are not many even ls's I can attend. And secondly, and most importantly, I have befriended and been doing a lot of things with a few of the member of this Linkshell and just have had such a good time with them and enjoy doing things with them.

Welcome to the linkshell Timelord

- Jrc
Back to top Go down
Odie

PostSubject: Application   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 pm

In Game Name:Odie

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level):
Jobs to level 90: WHM, RDM, PLD, DRG, SCH

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: I can make the Friday time only.

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: Yes

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): In Dynamis I have been a main Healer on my WHM. I have also used my PLD for Provoking and Flashing mobs that wake up and have not been slept yet to prevent the mages from taking damage. I have not used my RDM, DRG, or SCH in dynamis since my dynamis shell disbanded before i had those jobs leveled.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I am willing and able to easily use any of the jobs i have listed.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc):I have had little to no conflicts with other members. I get along well and am a team player. I could care less about exp loss where with abyssea it is very easy to get it back. As for my accomplishments, I have finished the rank missions for Windy. I am not very far on missions for other areas of the game, but I have plans to work on it in the near future.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: I have become friends with some of the members in the linkshell and would like to do events with them.

Back to top Go down
Jrc
Admin
Jrc

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Odie wrote:
In Game Name:Odie

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level):
Jobs to level 90: WHM, RDM, PLD, DRG, SCH

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: I can make the Friday time only.

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: Yes

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): In Dynamis I have been a main Healer on my WHM. I have also used my PLD for Provoking and Flashing mobs that wake up and have not been slept yet to prevent the mages from taking damage. I have not used my RDM, DRG, or SCH in dynamis since my dynamis shell disbanded before i had those jobs leveled.

Nothing in FFXI requires as much teamwork like Dynamis, are you willing to take the initiative and come as a job that we are short on? Example: you want to come as Samurai and we have enough DD's but not enough Whm's, will you take the initiative and change to Whm (provided you have whm leveled) for the benefit of the linkshell? If not, why? I am willing and able to easily use any of the jobs i have listed.

Please tell us a little more about yourself as a Final Fantasy player (be detailed oriented, list your accomplishments, how well you work with others, what your goals are, how do you handle conflict with other members, etc):I have had little to no conflicts with other members. I get along well and am a team player. I could care less about exp loss where with abyssea it is very easy to get it back. As for my accomplishments, I have finished the rank missions for Windy. I am not very far on missions for other areas of the game, but I have plans to work on it in the near future.

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: I have become friends with some of the members in the linkshell and would like to do events with them.

Hi Odie,
Welcome to the Linkshell. I have given Timelord a pearl to give to you. Please be at the trail markings at gather this evening. Please go ahead and register with the website as well.

Thanks,
Jrc
Back to top Go down
Forgot

PostSubject: Application   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Game Name:Theforgotten

Jobs that you have (list your jobs and it's level):Warrior 70 and Thief 68

Our Runs are Monday and Friday Gather at 11:00pm EST and we enter at 11:59pm EST. Are you able to make both days & times? If not, let us know what days you can make: My days can vary due to having a gf, but I will try to make it as best as I can

Have you read and understood all rules in the Dynamis information section?: yes I understand

Dynamis can last up to 3+ hours. Will you be able to make the late night entry and still stay focused and follow instruction for the duration of the entire run with little to none AFK's?: yes I end up playing without breaks anyways and follow instructions well

What experience do you have with Dynamis? (be detail oriented, we want to know everything about your dynamis experience): None, I'm looking to get started with Dynamis

I have no problem with something like that, and hopefully I'll have more high level magic oriented jobs soon

I get along with other players very well and have been playing for about 6 months now and am looking to experience everything the game has to offer

Lastly, Why do you want to be a part of Megadynamis?: I've heard good things about the group and would like to particapate in Dynamis and experience everything it has to offer
Back to top Go down
Forgot

PostSubject: Application   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 am

Sorry I forgot to mention what days are good for me, Saturday and Sunday evening are diffinates for me, I probably won't be able to do Friday, but I can certainly do Monday-thursday mornings and evenings, if for some reason I am unable to make it, I'll do my best to let you know in advance, but my schedule is very flexible so hopefully there won't be a problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)   POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST APPLICATION FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING WITH (NEW TOPIC)
Page 1 of 1