Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

Yigit Gomlek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 am

Hey everyone!

I've been meaning to get this done, but end up putting it off for some reason.

Anyways, I am wondering if anyone is interested in helping me get some Assault missions done so I can finally get my hands on a Yigit Gomlek, since I don't have 3.5mil to throw out on a Sha'ir Manteel.

Since the level cap being raised, I really want to start working harder on my bard so it's more useful. White mage is my first priority in dynamis, but my bard needs some TLC too!

Let me know on the forum or in the game, send a /tell to Korinda if you're interested. I am more than willing to help people on other assaults too.

Thankies!
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Was thinking that if the level cap being raised.. the Sha'ir Manteel wouldnt have dropped on price??
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah the manteel has gone down from 5.5million, but I would like something free rather than spend Gil, which I don't have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

I wouldnt mind getting into assaults. If you have to use Imperial tags then I would be limited to doing 3 runs on Wednesdays after my limbus runs which would be about 2am EST. I must save my 4 tags for Sunday Nyzul static. I really havent done any assaults. Im only Private second class. Let me know if this time works for you.

- Jrc
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 am

Hihi Jrc,

Just an FYI; I am new to Assaults, because I took a long haitus when ToAU came out and just came back in December 2009, so I may need some refreshers as to what the procedures are.

As for a Wednesday run, we can try it. I work on Thursday, but not until the afternoon.
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Jrc wrote:
I wouldnt mind getting into assaults. If you have to use Imperial tags then I would be limited to doing 3 runs on Wednesdays after my limbus runs which would be about 2am EST. I must save my 4 tags for Sunday Nyzul static. I really havent done any assaults. Im only Private second class. Let me know if this time works for you.

- Jrc

Damn J I hope you dont have a girlfriend cause I wouldnt know where you would put time for her! hahaha!

@Korinda: I can understand the fact you wouldnt spend money on it even me (I always keep 1.2m on me and I never go down 1.2m) so if I want something pretty bad I just look for info and if its soloable I do it myself or instead of that I ask help from my friend, its what I did for Chilvarious Chain(or w/e you spell it) and for Assault it is pretty normal and easy let me give you a link of this so you can read it and learn a little bit of it

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Assault
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Assault_Missions
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey, thanks Kabe! I'll look at those later today.
As for the manteel again, I am the kind of person who doesn't want my gil to dip below what I currently have on my character, I could possible buy a sha'ir, but that would probably leave me with 2gil.

I have looked at alternative ways to get the item without spending so much money. I see that most of the ingredients for the manteel are below 15k except for the cashmere cloth which hasn't sold on the AH since October 2008 for 4mil, or three cashmere threads for 1mil each to make one cloth. There is also a BCNM "The Wyrmking Decsends" which has a little higher than 50/50 drop rate on cloth. That involves 18 characters, 60 minutes and apparently five dragons, four worms, four skeletons and two ghosts. I'm sure there is someone out there with 95 Goldsmithing 60 clothscraft to synth these items too, but I would prefer to put my time in assaults.

It really comes down to do I want to have 2gil, or should I put time into assaults to get something that's basically free.

Hopefully sha'ir manteel will drop in price again haha.. then I may reconsider if it reaches a more reasonable price.

Also Jrc, this Thursday is a holiday, so I have that day off work and we might be able to work something out for assaults on Wednesday if you want.
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 am

I used to have 2 Gil too! Smile but thf to 75 helped me alot Esp. When gold and plt bstcoin were rare like 6-7,000 single but tbh if you're asking for a brd piece I guess you're a bard?(how good I am!) I still suggest that assault would be your best bait instead of farming for Gil Smile
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Kabe... you're psychic, because.. I am a bard! Hahaha, I have been selling stacks of Copper ingot for 6k a stack which really sells fast and can add up quickly, but can be a tedious process.

I personally like the idea of doing an Assault rather than seeing moths in my mog house lol I will be asking my other LS's as well, so no one has to be feel like it's an obligation to help too.

Thanks for the input Kabe, and Jrc we can talk about potential runs too.
Back to top Go down
Palantyr
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Palantyr

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Sorry Kori, didn't see this post. I really want this too, I can use up tags on Wednesday. Gotta be before like 8pm est tho ; ; Like 2 runs maybe, I was just spamming the 1st one. lol 1/2 way there.

Paly
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:17 pm

No worries Paly! I just remembered that I switched shifts at work and I have wednesdays off now, so I can probably do an early run before 8est, I am in pst time zone, so is that a three hour difference? I think so.. or I could be wrong since I have to keep track of so many time zones that I end up forgetting them all lol ^^
Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 am

Korinda wrote:
Kabe... you're psychic, because.. I am a bard! Hahaha, I have been selling stacks of Copper ingot for 6k a stack which really sells fast and can add up quickly, but can be a tedious process.

I personally like the idea of doing an Assault rather than seeing moths in my mog house lol I will be asking my other LS's as well, so no one has to be feel like it's an obligation to help too.

Thanks for the input Kabe, and Jrc we can talk about potential runs too.

No problem and its been a pleasure to help , I shall see you in the game soon! maybe I'll have time to help with assault too.. but we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yigit Gomlek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yigit Gomlek   Yigit Gomlek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yigit Gomlek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Megadynamis Linkshell Forum :: FFXI MegaDiscussion :: FFXI General Discussion-
Jump to: