Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

BCNM and KSNM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 am

We all have beastmen's seals and kindred seals. We need to make money as a linkshell to keep everyone getting the items they need. We also need the rare items from these BCNM and KSNM like the peacock charm, swift belt, and many many others. We need to know the BCNM and KSNM you all want to do so that we can research it to make the fight as easy as possible, and to get the items we want with ease. So if you have any BCNM and KSNM post what it is, then use the calender to schedule it. We need to help each other out with these.
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I NEED UTSUSEMI: NI!!!!!! just thought i'd make that clear... lol
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am

There are several people that need it. We are in progress of finding out which BCNM is the best to do to get it. We will let you know when we find one that has a really good drop rate.
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 am

I've found that "The Worm's Turn", "Royal Jelly", and "Under Observation" are easy BSNMs to do. They each drop the Utsusemi: Ni scroll, amoung other things.

As for KSNMs... I have a lot of seals hoarded at Shami (200+), and I'd like to start using them again. If you need me for any of them, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:56 am

Sounds like fun. I have a savings of Beastman's Seals. I could actually use some up. I would like to join in, too bad most BCNM's are maxed at 3 people. it would be nice to get more LS involved.
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Under Observation   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 am

If anyone is interested in doing under observation as blms I will do what I can to help you get stonega II. Its seems to be needed for all the strategies that I have read.
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 pm

I've got 4 BCNM orbs I wanna go through, they have been in my Storage area for well over a year, and I wanna clean stuff out
Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Ryu,
We need to know which orbs you have so we can look up the setup that you will need. Once we have that information we can get through those BCNM. So tell us which orbs and the battle that you want to do and we will help you get them done.
Back to top Go down
Kluaf
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Kluaf

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Manny Parts   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I have a ton of seals well beastman i dont have but like 18 kindred Sad
but id really love to get my manny built i have the head and feet any1 interested in helping lmk and Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BCNM and KSNM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCNM and KSNM   BCNM and KSNM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCNM and KSNM
Page 1 of 1