Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

ZNM's!!! whatcha think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? Empty
PostSubject: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Is anyone interested in doing some ZNM's? Getting together on sayyy... a thursday night and rocking some out? We have the numbers in here to be taking on Tier IV's and getting sweet gear like...oh, I don't know, Hachiryu_Kote or, Enkidu's Leggings

i don't know. just a thought?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 am

I think ZNM, HNM, and many other activities will be fun to get going. If you have ideas of doing something and need help or want to start a group or static let us know and maybe we can set up days and times to do events. Personally I haven't done to many ZNM's so I really don't know what to expect, but I am willing to do about anything in the game to get the better armor. If you want to take charge of an event lets us know and we can make it happen. The more we do the better for our people.
Back to top Go down
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

PostSubject: ZNM thursday   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 am

Okay, consider this the generation of interest in popping ZNM's. I'd like to try to do 3 different ZNM pops on Thursday nights, starting at 11:30pm EST. Probably starting in October sometime.

IF ANYONE WANTS IN, REPLY SO WE CAN GET IT GOING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 pm

yea dude, im totally down for that. the only thing im curious about is when cool equipment drops, who/how do we decide who gets what? Like for instance, DRG is my main and the only job im interested in getting full af2 and one day lvl 5 relic weapon for (god i want a Gungnir lol), so I dont really care about getting equipment for other jobs, but id love the chance to lot for drg gear (like the Dragoon's Earring that drops from a tear 1 nm Chamrosh)

But I love doin NM fights, so even if theres no drg drops, ill come out n help take the bastard down
Back to top Go down
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am

Well, it hasn't been decided to do it yet, so this in no way is the way that it would be run, buuuut, I imagine the rules would be something similar to other linkshells...

come to ZNM kills and get points for coming.
In the meantime, during your spare time, you farm for Zeni and pop items.

spend the points you earn for the ability to request that your pop item gets used. when you bid to have a ZNM popped, you will be placed in a queue to pop it.

If you provide the pop item for a popped ZNM, you will automatically get to claim the trophy from the ZNM (the item that lets you pop the next ZNM in the line) AND a single drop that you win without competition. All other gear would be lotted on by the other members.

For Example:
I bid 10 points to request to pop Dea. He can drop Oracle feet, Enkidu legs, Cletine, Fire Grip, Dark Grip.

We go pop him. We kill him. if we get a FULL drop (which most likely won't happen, but CAN), then I say, alright, I want Enkidu's subligar. I get the ZNM trophy and the subligar and everyone else lots on the other items that dropped (Cletine is a pretty good lance for DRG).

it would take forever to describe how to pop ZNM's and the tree-structure you have to follow, so let me just say you can find out all you need to know about ZNM's by clicking here.

anyway, again, this is me thinking out loud. it's a good and fair system. kinda like the way that we reserve gear in this dyna shell? you'd reserve a pop time and basically you farm the Zeni and the pop item and we go kill your monster for you. it gets REALLY rewarding when you hit the upper tiers... how rewarding?... I want this: Hachiryu Haramaki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 am

Karura Hachigane

count me in lol
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Im interested if its on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. During the week I get online at similar times as our Dynamis runs. So if its during dynamis times im good.
Back to top Go down
Shumanoma
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Shumanoma

PostSubject: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am

Count me in, this sounds like fun... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm

yo that haramaki dealie-bobber looked sick! anything i can do to help people get gear even half that good, count me in...(thank god i dont have any night classes this semester lol)
Back to top Go down
Horien
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Horien

PostSubject: znm   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 am

ok, looks like I am good to join you from start to finish Smile....

Have we decided yet who and what should be done to get the pop item?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ZNM   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm

I have a Tier II pop item and i am just getting into doing ZNM's. I have a few people that wouldnt mind helping. I am in the process of collecting Zeni points and if anyone needs to know how to start I would be more than happy to show them since I just did this.

I have been looking at some of the gear and I am really intrested in Enkido's and maybe a few more items. I have helped kill a few ZNM fight's and they are fun to do.

~Budah~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZNM's!!! whatcha think?   ZNM's!!!  whatcha think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZNM's!!! whatcha think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Megadynamis Linkshell Forum :: FFXI MegaDiscussion :: FFXI General Discussion-
Jump to: