Megadynamis Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadynamis Linkshell Forum

Dynamis / Endgame linkshell (Phoenix Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com
Please visit our NEW webpage: http://megadynamis.guildwork.com

cop promyvion static

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drbomb
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

cop promyvion static Empty
PostSubject: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm

for any1 who needs to complete the cop for dyna access if i am on i can bring my pld and my sam to help i am currently on promyvion holla and than im done but im willing to help on anyone after im complete. please message me game name is drbomb
Back to top Go down
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

PostSubject: CoP static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

ugh... i've been through these missions 4 times now lol. but i'm always interested in helping people get through missions. Shout / pick-up groups are not always as intelligent as we'd like them to be.

so, basically, if you need help, I can help if i'm not busy.
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Maddmage AKA Minimadd is also putting a static together to get members their cop. From what I understand we will be getting members up to a certain point to catch up. Once everyone is caught up we will all do COP in full force. And when it's time to do a BCNM fight we will all be there to support each other at the burning circle. It may end up that some will do the battle a few times. But I think this is a great idea!

Madd just let me know when this starts, and obviously Monday and Fridays are not good lol

- JRC
Back to top Go down
Horien
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Horien

PostSubject: cop static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I can always help on my main chr but i don't mind getting my taru static which is on 6-4 but can help through cop Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm up to 3-3 in CoP, so if anyone is doing that mission on up, I'm definitely in. I am also willing to lend a hand to anyone that needs help for the earlier fights (promies or BCNM). >D
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 pm

We should get a start on completing COP. As we get closer to outlands, it's only a matter of time before we start doing Dreamworld. In order to participate in Dreamworld locations you need to complete Chains of Promathis 3-5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Needing CoP static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey, first i just wanna say sorry about not gettin in on the Basty run last nite, I had a wisdom tooth out early that afternoon, and classes the next mornin, and didnt have the energy that nite. Next week for sure tho, if it's a main city (still need Jeuno before doin outlands)

ANYways, I'm at 2-5 (i think...its a mission or 2 after you go thru the aquaducts), and I'd love to get into a static for this. Mostly coz I'm gettin bored just leveling, but even getting as far as 3-5 would be nice =) Msg me - Vincessio - in game. thanx
Back to top Go down
Horien
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Horien

PostSubject: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 am

Is anyone forming a static for this mission? if so, please let me know. I am interested in going through the chapters on my secondary character.

Horien
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Ok gang, here are the days and times i am available to do COP

Tuesday - 11:30pm EST
Wednesday - 11:30pm EST
Thursday - 11:30pm EST (questionable due to ZNM's might be this night)
Saturday - 6pm EST
Sunday - 12noon till whenever EST

just a note Drbomb is in need for COP but can only commit to Thursdays not sure on what times he can make
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm

yea i can work with those times...the tues-thursday times are a lil late, but i can manage so long as we dont do like 2 whole chapters in a night...i doubt ill be able to go as late as we do for dyna runs, but sat/sun times are fine by me
Back to top Go down
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 am

honestly, hit me up. I'm not sure what i'm doing, but if i'm not busy, hit me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CoP 2.5   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Chains of Prmanthia 2.5 - Mammets
Does anyone still need this? I am stuck here, have tried four times. Each time we've used the kiting method. If anyone would like to help me with CoP please let me know, as I will be needing it for Dynamis Dreamworlds.
Thank you
Kenny
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Ok Gang, Im just going to throw this out there.

Chains of Promathia Static

Run times will be Thursdays same time as Dynamis

We will be starting with the crags since there are some that do not have these done yet.
Please post if you can make this time. It doesnt matter how many people we get, we can do the battles more than once. Our first goal will be to get everyone access to dreamworld. Once our first goal is reached I would still like to continue to the very end.

If you are still in need for COP we will be going through all the chapters, come and support your linkshell members and we can get to your chapter faster Smile

Last edited by Jrc on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

ive got the crags done, but if anyone needs a 6th to fill out a party or somethin, shoot me a line, im more than happy to help =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chains of Promethia   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

This expansion seems to be one of the hardest ones that I have done. To make this easier we have several people that need to get it done, Also we have several people that are finished. All you need is a wide variety of jobs to ensure that you can get these fights done the best as possible.

If you need a job that I have I will be more than happy to help everyone get their expansion pack out of the way. I am sure that if you get stuck on a mission that we can get the people to help you ocmplete it so that you can continue on your way to your ring that you want and sea access (which is really fun and looks awesome).

~Budah~
Back to top Go down
Chibirina
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Chibirina

PostSubject: COP   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 am

I'm in, I'm pretty far but i'll come along for the ride so that way i'm in the race to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: 10/1/2009 COP Run 11:00pm EST   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Okay, We will be starting the COP runs Next thursday (10/1/2009). We are going to be starting from the beginning and go through all the chapters. Because it is very late for some of you, we will only complete what we can in a moderate amount of time. If you need any later chapters we would still like you to come along to "help linkshell members" with getting to the main boss, etc and if need be enter the fight if we are short on some jobs. It does not matter how many people come along because we can do the fights more than once should more people need to complete the BCNM part.

If we don't have enough members, then we will resort to shouting. However it will be very good if our members supported one another. This is a way for us to come together and grow stronger as a linkshell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 am

ok, so this may have been a minor oversight on my part, but i kinda just realized that im only in the dyna shell, and not the actual linkshell (oops...), so are these runs going to be done on the dyna ls for ease of communication, or in the main ls, so people can be recruited/drafted in case of party member shortages =P
Back to top Go down
Horien
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Horien

PostSubject: COP static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am

I will be there to help on Horien and I will bring shuma w/ me lol
Back to top Go down
Lothandar
Tough
Tough
Lothandar

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 am

I will help as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Need Help With COP PLease .... all ive done is Promy-Holla PLEASE HELP   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 am

Need Help With COP PLease .... all ive done is Promy-Holla PLEASE HELP

lol! What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Lothander was telling me that they were getting a static together for CoP. You might ask him where they are ogng to start it.

~Budah~
Back to top Go down
Jrc1
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Jrc1

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Mike,
This post has been moved to "cop promyvion static". Please make sure to read through the posts so that you do not double post things.
Back to top Go down
Horien
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Horien

PostSubject: cop static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Crag fights! fun!

DD's and ANIMA'S ftw easy win...If you need MNK 2hr let me and shuma know Smile...Here is a bit of info on how I ran Crag Fights!

1. apoint a leader for order of ANIMAS shout!
2. each member should have a pair of animas Psycho/Hystero ONLY!
3. Depending on which area Dem being the easiest Holla/Mea being hard ones
Bring antidotes for Holla/mea area (THIS IS A MUST FOR MEA)
Bring poison pots for holla (THIS IS A MUST)
4. Have a dd tank usually a war w/ blink (you dont need a pld but hey i done it as pld Smile)
5. have a healer or two
6. Start Animas within 25% hp of mob
Psyco first wait 15 seconds and Hystero
/ up when you complete your set so leader can call on next anima set
7. Start 2hr at 50% hp of the mob call order of dd 2hr
8. With some luck and good anima you may not even get to the mage's ANIMA

GOOD LUCK!

FYI, All credit to milotheshort for this strategy which I adapter on my old ls Smile

If you also want to do ENM for each crag, don't forget the key item from Vanessa in rulude gardens Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Like I said in game I will help people who wants their rings that mean after diabolos fight , there's a long way going up after diabolos but it is good to have sea access for new gear new area new magic move(if you lvling blue)

You will still have Prom Vazhl to do after diabolos so is Ouryu(dont need to kill him just taking him down to 35%) the sacrarium access(good for swift belt run) the 3 path mission(which is the longest quest in cop) O/U(the worst nightmare mission you ever done) in my opinion Tenzen fight the climbing tower and finally Promathia fight if you guys are up for doing that for all the area items and magic move then I'll see you after Diabolos fight if not well good luck and have fun im sorrry but I cant help with my job around these lvls..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cop promyvion static   cop promyvion static I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cop promyvion static
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next